Timetable and Term dates
Dance Central term fees remain the same for each term. Often we commence our dancing term before the academic school term commences, in order to give you as many weeks as possible in the term. We also continue to conduct classes on most Monday public holidays, thanks to our very dedicated staff -with the exception of Anzac Day Monday 27 April (2020) .
Continue to scroll down for a full 2020 Timetable.
Term 1 2020 – Sat 1 Feb – Thurs 9 April (Good Friday 10 April)
Term 2 2020 – Tues 28 April – Sat 4 July
Term 3 2020 – Mon 20 July – Fri 25 September
Term 4 2020 – Sat 10 Oct – Sat 12 December
Delivering children to the studio. Students aged less than 10 years old are not to be dropped off and left unattended prior to their class. No students are to arrive earlier than 15 minutes before their class commences, thank you.
Observing Children’s Classes :: Two open days per year.
Parents are invited to watch their child’s class on the last day of term 1 and term 4. The selected dates for Open Day are printed each term in our newsletter. Permission to watch classes must be granted in advance if you have special visitors for example: vip visiting grandmas etc.
Policy on discounted fees and refund policy.
- Only Dance Central dictates the terms of its discount policy, it is not open to interpretation.
- Only Fees paid by week 9 of the previous term, qualify for a family discount and an Early Bird discount for the next term.
- A discount will apply only when Fees are paid in full (one amount-not part payments), accept where deposits were secured in term 4, (for the following year) as long as the payment is made before the term commences.
- Dance Central has a no refund policy if you have changed your mind, for any reason.
- All private lessons must be paid in full, if there is less than 24 hours notice of a cancellation.
|4.00 to 4.45||Tap Beginners||Beg||7+||JULIE||2|
|3.45 to 4.45||Classical Grade 4||Exp||9-10||MADDY||1|
|4.45 to 5.45||Classical Grade 5||Exp||11-13||LISA||1|
|4.45 to 5.45||Contemporary||Exp||9-12||JULIE||2|
|5.45 to 6.45||Tap||Exp||10-12||JULIE||2|
|5.45 to 6.45||Classical Advanced 1||Exp||15+||LISA||1|
|6.45 to 7.45||PG 10 Jazz & Lyrical||Exp||15+||JULIE||2|
|4.00 to 4.45||Jazz/Hip-Hop||Exp||7-9||ALEX||1|
|4.00 to 5.00||Classical Grade 4||Exp||9-10||MHAIRI||2|
|4.45 to 5.45||PG 7 Contemporary||Exp||13-15||ALEX||1 & 2|
|5.45 to 6.30||PG 7 Hip-Hop||Exp||13-15||ALEX||2|
|3.45 to 4.15||Creative Dance||Beg||3-4||JULIE||2|
|4:00 to 5:00||Classical Grade 2 & 3||Exp||7-8||M & M||1|
|4.15 to 5.00||Classical/Jazz Combo||Exp||5-6||JULIE||2|
|5.00 to 6.00||PG 4||Exp||9-11||JULIE||2|
|5.00 to 6.00||Classical Grade 5||Exp||11-13||LISA||1|
|6.00 to 7.00||PG 6 Contemporary||Exp||11-13||JULIE||2|
|6.00 to 7.15||Pre-Intermediate Ballet||Exp||13-15||LISA||1|
|7.15 to 8.15||PG 10 Contemporary||Exp||15 +||LISA||2|
|4.00 to 4.45||Jazz/Hip-Hop||Exp||10-12||ALEX||2|
|4.45 to 5.45||PG 6 Jazz||Exp||11-13||ALEX||1|
|4.45 to 5.45||Pre-Intermediate Ballet||Exp||13-15||LISA||2|
|5.45 to 6.45||Basic Ballet||Exp||11-13||LISA||2|
|5.45 to 6.45||PG 8 Jazz & Technique||Exp||13-15||ALEX||1|
|6.45 to 7.15||PG 8 Contemporary||Exp||13-15||LISA||1|
|6.45 to 7.15||PG 10 Lyrical||Exp||17 +||ALEX||2|
|7.15 to 8.15||PG 10 Commercial Jazz||Exp||17 +||ALEX||1|
|8.15 to 9.00||PG 10 Hip Hop||Exp||17 +||ALEX||1|
|No available classes|
|9.00 to 9.30||Classical/Jazz Combo||Exp||4-5||ROSIE||2|
|9.30 to 10.15||Classical Grade 1||Exp||6-7||ROSIE||2|
|9.30 to 10.15||PG 5 Jazz||Exp||10-11||ALEX||1|
|10.15 to 11.15||Classical Grade 3||Exp||10-11||ROSIE||2|
|10.15 to 11.00||PG 5 Contemporary||Exp||10-11||ALEX||1|
|11.15 to 11.45||Creative Dance||Exp||3-4||ALEX||2|
- No Refunds if you have changed your mind and have chosen to do another activity, or go on vacation, attend another event etc is the Policy For All Classes.